- The Graduate School of the Department of Chemistry admits students for the unified masters/doctoral degree program, the master’s degree program, and the doctoral degree program.
- The Department of Chemistry receives applications for the Graduate School twice a year, April and October for the enrollment in September and March, respectively (refer the Graduate School website for detailed schedules).
- The admission is decided based on the record of classroom and laboratory training in chemistry (50%) and oral interview (50%).
- During the oral interview, the interviewees are questioned for the basic and comprehensive knowledge on the whole disciplines in chemistry.
Academy/Research/Industry Collaboration Course
The University runs Academy/Research/Industry Collaboration Course in which the students pursue their master and doctoral degrees while proceeding research in National Research Institutes. Participating institutes include Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST), Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology (KRICT), Korea Institute of Ceramic Engineering and Technology (KICET), and Korea Basic Science Institute (KBSI).
- Homepage of General Graduate School : http://graduate.korea.ac.kr
- - Administration office : Tel) +82-2-3290-1351~1359
Inquiry on the admission
- For inquiry on the admission, please contact the departmental office (Tel) +82-2-3290-3120.